Your shopping cart is empty!
Elutrium Computer Services is dedicated to keeping your personal details private. Any and all personal information collected on our website, is kept strictly private and confidential. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone, except to meet a delivery commitment. We only collect the information that we need and we use this information to identify your orders, provide you with newsletters if requested and to personalise your shopping experience with us, that's all.
The personal information that we collect from you may include, but is not limited to, the following:
• Full name;
• residential and postal address;
• telephone numbers (home, work and mobile);
• email address
We only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary for a legitimate purpose of carrying out our business activities. We may use your personal information for business related purposes, including (without limitation) the following:
• to provide you with the products you have ordered from us;
• to communicate with you about our products, including special offers and events which might be of interest to you;
• to answer any questions you may have regarding your order or our products in general, and to provide you with information or advice;
• to create orders, transaction records, accounts and tax invoices or receipts;
• to provide your personal information to delivery organisations (such as Australia Post and couriers), who assist us in delivering the products you have ordered from us;
• to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
Cookies sent to your computer from Elutrium Computer Services only last while you’re browsing our website. We do not store persistent cookies on your computer. Cookies also allow us to give you a more personalised shopping experience by displaying products that interest you throughout our product pages, thus providing you with a more friendly, interesting and enjoyable shopping experience.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its "IP address," and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer's IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
When purchasing from Elutrium Computer Services your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre email@example.com.